Sunday, July 10, 2011

Granite Desk (6/29/11)

I've been trying to think of an area that I could work on my scrapbook stuff upstairs for a little while now.  I have a room downstairs for it, but it is just so far away from where we always hang out and I don't really like to scrap down there.  Mike said we could put in a counter top upstairs in the living room area where I have my desk.  Then we could put cabinets underneath to store my things. I suggested we put a slab of granite on top as that would look really pretty.  Mike was able to find a piece on Craigslist within a couple days for a great deal and he hauled it home!





It's a little more red than I envisioned, but for the price I think it will grow on me!  We picked out cabinets at Ikea and once the weather cools down and we finish up our outdoor and garage projects Mike will put the desk up!

No comments:

Post a Comment