Friday, December 6, 2013

Closet Primed! (12/5/13)

I finished mudding the closet when you come in the back side door!  I got the primer coat of paint on...and drumroll please......it turned out!!  YAY!  Even though it's only one closet, it makes me so happy to actually have something close to being finished!!!  I was pretty worried how my mud job was going to turn out cause obviously I'm not a pro, but it turned out!  So, I guess my skills can only get better from here!  Thanks to my BFF's husband, Jason, for showing me some corner techniques...I think I got this...I hope!

Feels like we've reached that completely burnt out point and things have really slowed down due to a lot of other things going on and lack of motivation.  Hopefully this small little closet being completed will jump start us back into the groove and my house can stop looking like what I call a "crap-hole"! :)




Mike's plumber friend, Jason, came over tonight to check out our downstairs bathroom and figure out how to do the plumbing.  Sounds like a lot of concrete cutting to find existing water lines to tie into...which means a lot of work!  Not looking forward to that "project"!

No comments:

Post a Comment