Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Bathroom Fun (3/16/14)

Today Mike put some strips on the studs on one of the kitchen walls so the thickness of the wall matches the beam thickness.  He also did some wiring on the same wall.

Our plan was always to get the downstairs bathroom done before tearing out the upstairs bathroom, but now that we have a date for our cabinets (which is now moved to April 21st) we are a little antsy to get upstairs done.  So Mike tore out more of the bathroom upstairs today.  I took out the old wood flooring in the new bathroom section.  This opened up the bathroom more exposing our ONE toilet we have in the house even more!  I have been mudding the downstairs bathroom but of course it is not done yet and I didn't want to have to work around the toilet.  But in a little desperation of needing/wanting/preferring walls around my toilet I was able to sand out the wall around the toilet and get it primed and Mike put the toilet in!  Yippee!!!  I sure have learned an appreciation for the "finer" things in life with this renovation!!

Wall is gone
Door is gone


Wall is primed
Toilet is in!!


No comments:

Post a Comment