Wednesday, November 16, 2016

We have Shiplap!! (11/15/16)

Now that the structural things are done in the house, my creative decorating juices are finally flowing!  I've been really into the rustic farmhouse style decor lately and have been getting lots of ideas of things I want to do.  

The latest thing is our entryway.  I wanted it to feel more like an entryway than just coming into the livingroom in the house.  So we added a Shiplap wall!  Things kind of seem to come together all at once, I find the perfect picture/sign and the perfect vision of how it will all tie together and then I beg Mike to do it for me :)  With a little help from my sis on how to do the shiplap and Pinterest, we now have a fun new space...and all in about a day!  We shopped for the supplies last night and Mike put it up, then today I painted it and Mike hung the hooks.  It was a pretty easy and inexpensive project and I love how it looks!




No comments:

Post a Comment