Monday, December 4, 2017

Packing (11/28/17)

We've been packing like crazy!  Monday afternoon Mike picked up the first Uhaul truck.  Our friend, Matt, came over and helped him load all the furniture in the truck.  The house is looking pretty empty now without the furniture.

Tuesday morning Mike picked up the 2nd Uhaul and loaded boxes all day while I cleaned and packed all the misc. things.  

We had our final walk through for both houses at 3:30.  It was so nice to get back to the new house.  It had been so long since I've been there that I was forgetting what I loved so much about it.  But after going I was very sure again, all the rooms looked even bigger than I remembered without furniture in them.  I finally felt a relief and got the excited feeling to move!

We sure have a lot of stuff!



Last family pic in front of our house
Kids are excited about the Uhaul!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment