Saturday, July 20, 2013

hot hot hot! (7/17/13)

So the weather has been a little on the steamy side!!  It's like you just stand there doing nothing and you can feel a bead of sweat dripping down your back....yes I know hot ;)  So what better of an idea can you think of to do tonight but dig egress windows???  Wow I don't think I've sweat more in my life before!  But....we got one mostly dug out and then lost motivation...and it got dark!  So one mostly done and one to clean up and one huge one to dig out to go!




 And then I asked for a step by the side door....little did I know he would make a redneck step and try to kill me at the same time!  It is now secured down better so this "super nice" step doesn't shift when you step on it and hopefully is VERY temporary!


So today marks our 15 YEAR anniversary (dating)!!  Holy I feel old!  We "celebrated" by digging egress windows and sweating together ;)  


Then once it got dark we had a few beers by the kiddie pool :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment