Sunday, January 5, 2014

I LOVE my front closet!! (1/1/14)

I saw a fun stencil in a closet on Houzz and knew right away that I wanted to do something similar in my front entry way closet!  My sis got a new Silhouette machine for Christmas and wanted to try it out so my closet turned out to be a great blank canvas for her!  And by "her" I guess I mean me and Mike too ;)

It ended up taking most of the day and we finished pretty late, but it's finished and I LOVE it!!  Maybe the next time we do it, it will go smoother.  I have a vision of doing the wall above the fire place....so stay tuned, but it will be awhile since that wall is not even sheetrocked yet!

Before - First stencil is up!
Mike the perfectionist put up all the stencils so they were lined up perfect

Black is going on!!!



After - It turned out perfect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment