Sunday, January 12, 2014

Plumbing Done & Dining Room Ceiling Painted (1/11/14)

Today Mike and his friend, Jason, finished the plumbing for the bathroom downstairs.  They ran the vent pipe and now it needs to sit and dry for 24 hours before it can be pressure tested for leaks.....fingers crossed!!  Then if it all checks out hopefully we will be able to get it inspected on Monday and then we can cover up the trenches and get our floor back to normal!

Vent pipe
Vent pipe
Vent pipe
I got the whole dining room sanded and the ceiling painted!  I didn't expect to get this much done, I figured I would do it more in smaller sections, but I just kept sanding away!  It was nice to get all the dust cleaned up and only have to paint left...but what a mess!!


 Mike got the holes put in for some of the recessed lights in the new kitchen and also one of the cans put in.

No comments:

Post a Comment