Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Closet LOVE! (4/22/14)

Mike finished the flooring in our master bedroom walk-in closet today.  He also got the shelving and rods in!!  I'm beyond excited!!  We've been living with basically one jam packed closet and clothes shoved in dresser drawers for awhile now; we finally will be able to have all of our clothes hanging again!  It's a good feeling!  The closet literally feels like the size of our old dining room space, I cannot wait to fill it up!!

Floor finished!

Ready for action!

We've been searching high and low for the perfect chairs for our front porch.  We even bought one and returned it because it just wasn't the right one.  We wanted something that looked a little bulky but wasn't too huge since we don't have that much space up there.  I found these at Pier 1 today and I think they may be the ones!




Pads can be changed at any time, I thought the yellow would be fun for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment