Thursday, April 10, 2014

Front Soffit & Fascia (4/9/14)

Mike put up more soffit and fascia on the front of the house today.  I got to help cut the soffit for him :)




If you have noticed from all the pics, at the moment we do not have a bathroom vanity.  It's not the end of the world, we've been able to work around it.  I have all my stuff setup in the new office on our dresser that's sitting in there.  The other weekend I was staining the dresser and it was still wet when I needed to get ready so Mike set me up in the kitchen.....not ideal at all!  Times like these is when I really wish we could get a move on it and get this place done!!

What is wrong with this picture!?!?!?
We have also been granite shopping!  We have in mind what we want after doing a little looking and planning for colors in the house.  It amazes me how every place you go to has something different, I understand that granite is a natural stone and it makes sense that every place would have a different color or pattern, but it doesn't make it any easier!  And I don't want to miss out on anything so I feel like I should check as many places as possible.  I did find one that I really like and may be "the one" but I still want to do a little more checking to make sure I'm not missing that absolutely perfect one.
Shopping!
Small sample piece of the one I like
Larger sample


No comments:

Post a Comment