Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Appliances! (5/6/14)

After a year and a half since we purchased our appliances we finally got them today!!!  I'm beyond excited to play with all my new "toys"!!  Mike was able to install the microwave/oven unit, fridge, and wine cooler.  The dishwasher is sitting in place but won't be hooked up until the counters are installed and the sink is all hooked up.  The stove will also need to wait until the counters are installed.  Next Wednesday is the big day that our counters will come!


The cabinet installers were here again today finishing up some things.  They put the crown molding on all the upper cabinets, put on all the knobs and pulls, installed the downstairs bathroom vanity and bookcases next to the fireplace.  The cabinet to the right of the window was wrong, not wide enough so the window was not centered.  They took down the cabinet and are going to fix it and bring it back next week with all the other stuff that is being fixed.

I started doing a little mud work inside the cabinets so we can get the walls painted white and start getting things put away.

Evan asked why the new fridge wasn't filled yet - I haven't had a chance yet so him and Kate filled it up!  Good helpers!
And very resourceful!

Microwave & Oven



Wine cooler 

Downstairs Bathroom vanity
I'm totally in love with my "new house"!!!  The transformation has been amazing and it is exactly what I wanted!!  It's turning out the exact way I pictured it!

No comments:

Post a Comment