Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Counter Prep Plumbing (5/12/14)

Today Mike did some plumbing in the downstairs bathroom, wet bar area, and kitchen so when we get our counters on Wednesday the sinks can be hooked up.  He had to run the plumbing pipe from the basement floor, up the wall, and through the ceiling to the kitchen sink which included cutting out some of the old electrical panel to make room and getting rid of some old plumbing pipes.

Oh man I can't wait for sinks!!  Today while I'm doing dishes in my LAUNDRY TUB (ugh!!!), all of a sudden I'm noticing water all over the floor.  Got it all cleaned up and then didn't get to use the sink all day until Mike came home to fix it....so that leaves me with only the tub in the downstairs bathroom for water....oh joy!  Turned out the faucet came apart and Mike was able to fix it.  I'm so over it!!!  Wednesday cannot come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment