Friday, October 30, 2015

Mudding & Sanding Family Room (10/29/15)

Yesterday I finished mudding the family room downstairs and the office window.  Woo hoo!!!  This is the last mudding in the house!!!  I told Evan that this was the end of the mudding and I wouldn't be doing anymore and he said to me "It's all worth it in the end"  How sweet!!  It just melted my heart to hear him say something like that!

Today I spent the entire day sanding.  This is my very least favorite thing to do, but knowing it was the last time I kept a good attitude and didn't curse it the whole time like I usually do :) It was a good time to reflect back on this whole process which began exactly 3 years ago with the floor planning process.  I also scrapped the popcorn ceiling in the old half of the family room next to the bathroom.  I can't even express how beyond happy I am that this is done, it feels so good!  On to painting....I would paint any day all day instead of sanding!

I love sanding...said no one ever!  

No comments:

Post a Comment