Saturday, January 20, 2018

Master Bedroom Finished (1/19/18)

For some reason I was feeling really disconnected to our bedroom.  I'm not sure exactly what it is - maybe the closet isn't the right size, or there isn't space for the TV if we put the dresser in the spot I thought it was going to be, or the color, or the wood trim?? Not sure. but it was really needing a change!  I decided I wanted to make the wall behind our bed a shiplap wall and paint the room white.  I have seen so many shows with rooms with white walls but I was always afraid it would be too plain in my house or I wouldn't be able to keep up with the decorating to make it pop.  So I decided this is going to be my white room!  AND I LOVE IT!  The shiplap turned out perfect, Mike got the TV wires fed into the wall, we put up some new curtains and decor and it looks right out of HGTV!  

Before

Before

Before

Before

Shiplap is up!

After

After

After

After

No comments:

Post a Comment