Friday, January 12, 2018

Mud Room Makeover (1/11/18)

We are really missing our hooks in our old mud room!  The closet space is our new mudroom is tight to get to so I was hoping to rearrange things in there.  We checked out the plumbing for the washer and sink from the basement and they could not easily be moved without running into a heat duct.  I am not ready for that big of a project yet so we decided we would just make a bench and hooks in the closet for now.  We started it last week.  Mike built all the pieces for the hooks and bench.  I painted them and the closet.  I also painted the trim in the mudroom and the walls.  I freshened up the door out to the garage with a coat of paint and it is done!  The space is still a little tight to get to and not completely ideal, but will work for now.  It's so much more functional with the kids and their backpacks and shoes than just a closet!

Before

Before

The Supervisor


After
After




No comments:

Post a Comment