Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Carpet is coming on Monday for downstairs, can't wait!!  We are working on a schedule to get everything done downstairs quickly so we are ready.  Mike put the final coat of mud on the wall that was sheetrocked.  He also spray textured the ceiling in that same spot.  Wow $15 a can for the spray texture and it used 4 cans!! 

I painted the trim, I got one coat of primer and one coat of color.  It only needs one more coat of color and it will be done! 

Wednesday Mike will finish smoothing the wall that was sheetrocked/mudded and paint the ceiling.  I will put the final coat on the trim.  Then on Thursday and Friday I will paint the walls.  We decided on "Pewter Tray" which is the same color as the bedroom downstairs, I just love that color!  Then it should be ready for carpet.....oh and paint the walls going down the steps too.

Upstairs, the wall coming in from the back door got the 2nd coat of mud and I painted a little trim.

Things are coming together and should be done soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment