Thursday, January 20, 2011

Getting downstairs finished (1/19/11)

Mike started painting the ceiling downstairs, he ran out of paint so he will finish it Thursday.
 You can see the difference in ceiling color in this picture!  It will be so much brighter downstairs!


I started to edge the walls so on Thursday I can finish edging just the ceiling and then I can paint right away.  Seems like prepping the walls and edging takes the most time!

I put another coat of mud on the wall in Kate's room.  And I painted more trim...it's endless!  I found more trim that I hadn't even started yet.  I really can't wait to be done painting trim!! 

Mike put the trim back on upstairs that we had taken off and I painted at home.  Now some of the rooms just need some quarter-round and they will be complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment