Friday, January 21, 2011

First coat on Downstairs! (1/20/11)

I painted the first coat on the family room downstairs!  Mike finished painting the ceiling.



We painted some trim and quarter round for upstairs.  I put another coat of mud on the walls upstairs, both in Kate's room and in the kitchen.  We are hoping to wrap up a lot of things this weekend and hopefully just move next week!

Things to do this weekend:
1) Paint final coat in downstairs family room
2) Paint walls going down steps
3) Finish mudding and sanding walls in Kate's room and kitchen
4) Paint Kate's room
5) Paint rest of trim upstairs
6) Paint closet in laundry room
7) Fill all holes in trim upstairs
8) Paint wall in kitchen
9) Start painting doors upstairs (??)

I guess that's just my list...yikes it's a little long when it's all listed out like that!!  Well I'm hoping to cross a lot of those things off the list this weekend -- wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment