Monday, January 3, 2011

Kitchen and Bathroom coming together (12/26/10)

Mike sheetrocked the backsplash above the kitchen sink.  At this point we were thinking about putting up different tile.  Then after I checked out the lack of counter-space we have I realized how cheap it would be to put some new countertops that are more to my liking.  If we get new countertops then Mike can fix the sheetrock so we can mud it and then we don't need to add a tile backsplash to cover it up.


Mike also found a kit at Home Depot that you can change the color of the cabinets without sanding them, so that may also be in the future.


Mike finished putting up the beadboard in the bathroom and I painted it.  I also painted the vanity darker.  I can't wait to get the bathroom back!

No comments:

Post a Comment